Strong Criminal Defense Representation With Local Experience
I am criminal defense attorney Kelly Sullivan. At Sullivan Law, PC, I am equipped to handle even the most complex criminal defense matters, ranging from traffic offenses and DUI to cases involving domestic violence and juvenile law. Whether you are under investigation and believe you could be charged with a crime or you or someone you love has been arrested, it is important to take action as soon as possible to protect your rights.
Local Defense Is The Best Defense
If you’ve been charged with a crime, it is important to work with a trial lawyer who is familiar with the local court system and has worked with the judges and the prosecutors in the area. At Sullivan Law, PC, I have nearly 30 years of experience defending clients throughout Madison County, St. Clair County and surrounding communities.
Being in the courts on a daily basis, I know what to expect and know how to build a strong defense to protect your rights. Let my local experience work for you.
My firm defends clients against criminal charges, including misdemeanors and felony crimes, involving:
- Property offenses such as graffiti, local ordinance violations, breaking and entering, robbery and other theft crimes
- Drug crimes involving marijuana, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and prescription drugs
- Drunk driving
- Violent crimes and weapons offenses, including assault and battery, domestic violence and orders of protection
- Traffic violations, including speeding, driving on a revoked license, reckless driving and under-21 driving offenses
- Juvenile offenses, including everything from drug crimes to assault and battery
- Post-conviction legal services such as expungements and sealing of records
Know Your Options And Your Rights
Many defendants do not have a clear understanding of their rights or options when facing criminal charges and penalties. I will take the time to review your case, determine potential opportunities for dismissal or plea bargain, and aggressively defend your interests from investigation through trial.
Get Legal Help Today
If you’ve been charged with a crime, you need legal help now. Waiting too long to reach ou to an experienced lawyer can negatively impact your defense. Schedule your free consultation today by calling my office in Fairview Heights at 618-207-4473 or through this online intake form. I represent clients in St. Clair County and throughout the Metro East area in Illinois.